Breeze 2.0 is the first member of the next generation of 2CAudio's reverb family. 2CAudio states: "We believe it is one of our best efforts to date. It's more than twice as light, twice as pristine, simpler, prettier, and vastly more powerful. It's simply better."
What's new in Breeze 2.0:
2C Audio's existing algorithms were rebuilt completely from the ground up:
- Extreme gains in performance and efficiency:
- The 2CAudio sound without the CPU usage.
- Over twice as fast as Breeze 1 on average, often significantly more.
- Render entire songs in seconds.
- Load hundreds of simultaneous instances on modern CPUs.
- Offers AVX-512 optimization for bleeding-edge hardware.
- 12 Algorithm Modes:
- 9 completely new modes unlike anything else in other 2CAudio products.
- Ultra dense Chamber and Plate modes.
- Slow building Hall modes.
- Colored modes for interesting spectral effects.
- 3 Classic modes that have been significantly improved.
- 2 new Modulation Modes:
- Pristine tech specs -- no modulation artifacts.
- Pitch modulation for classic sounds as well as a more subtle modulation option.
- 12 Damp and EQ filter types:
- 8 completely new to Breeze.
- All enhanced beyond previous designs.
- Alg Randomization Button. Generate infinite variations of a single preset with one click.
- Interactive Frequency Display:
- Intuitive adjustment of multiple filter patterns using X-Y mouse movement.
- Double-size Freq Zoom View for fine tune control and numeric value entry.
- More power and greater diversity for advanced users and preset designers.
- Time Display:
- Displays information about the characteristics of first 300ms of the time response.
- Differentiates different preset types with clear visual aide.
- Double-size Time Zoom View for extra detail and control.
- More Pristine Sound:
- Completely 64-bit double-precision process end-to-end.
- Noise-floors approaching -300dB.
- Absolutely zero Latency:
- Early energy can start exactly at zero samples.
- 3D spatial impression.
- Intimate ambiences.
- Completely 100% procedural GUI:
- Fast plug-in load times even at huge GUI sizes.
- Crisp and anti-aliased images and text.
- Resizable GUI:
- 10 different GUI sizes starting with the original small size all the way to 4K.
- Support of High DPI Screens.
- Advanced color preferences system:
- Customize the look and feel of the GUI.
- Dark and Light GUI themes.
New Preset Expansions
Three new Preset Expansions created by industry veterans have also been developed specifically for Breeze 2. They can be purchased solo, as a pack, or together with Breeze:
- Glacier Breeze Expansion - Created by artist, composer, and sound-designer Simon Stockhausen, founder of Patchpool.net. 200 cinematic, thematic, and huge ambient presets perfect for scoring work.
- Spatial Creatives Expansion - Created by veteran sound-designer Andrew Schlesinger whose previous work includes presets for Lexicon, TC Electronics, Yamaha, Sony, Eventide, Roland, Korg, Kurzweil, Emu, Alesis, and Casio and other hardware legends. 200 hyper-real, imagined and creative spaces for use in all forms of rock, post rock, synth pop, and contemporary electronic music production.
- Simply Better Expansion - Created by Andrew Souter, Breeze 2.0's primary algorithm designer. 260 presets focusing exclusively on using all of the extensive new 2.0 features to achieve results that were impossible to achieve previously with 1.0.
- Breeze: $124.95.
- Breeze Pack: $149.95.
- One Expansion: $24.95.
- All Expansions: $69.95.
- Perfect Storm 3.0: $499.95.
Introductory Price (valid through 03/31/2018):
- Breeze: $99.95.
- Breeze Pack: $124.95.
- One Expansion: $24.95.
- All Expansions: $49.95.
- Perfect Storm 3.0: $399.95.
Additional Upgrade and Crossgrade discounts are available for existing customers.
Breeze 2.0 supports 64-bit VST, AU, and AAX formats on Win 7/8/10 and OS X where available. 32-bit formats are available on Win 8/10.
Perfect Storm 3.0 is a bundle of all 2CAudio reverb and spatial-FX plug-ins and associated presets and now includes Breeze 2.0 and its new expansions.