AZ Audio has updated SuperMidiScripter to v0.825.
Changes since v0.822:
- New: templates (code samples) insertion.
- Improved: popup menu look.
- Improved: script was only compiled once the user interface opened, now it's immediate.
- Fixed: crash related to a particular case in energyXT2 dock page (direct deletion).
- Fixed: possible problems with script name length (now they are limited to 50 chars).
- Fixed: sequenced polyvoice scripts were not working on 0.822 (Arp_Chord_*).
- New: 'FocusedCtrl' variable, allow to put the focus on a particular graphical ctrl.