Bitwig has announced the next version of Bitwig Studio.
Bitwig Studio 2.4 features the Sampler reborn. Now equipped with granular and wavetable techniques, new sounds are at your fingertips and performance-ready. Throw in visual crossfading and a revamped multisample editor, and Sampler has gone from trusted sideman to solo act.
But Bitwig Studio 2.4 has a lot more going on. New in Bitwig Studio 2.4:
- Sampler overhaul.
- Extended MIDI channel support.
- New modulators: ParSeq-8, Note Counter.
- New devices: Note FX Layer, Channel Filter, Channel Map.
- Resizable tracks in Mix view.
- Resizable scenes in Arrange view.
- Colorable scenes.
- Controller take-over modes.
- On-screen controller visualization.
- Interaction-based hints.
- New quick start templates.
- Modulation workflow enhancements.
- And more...
A lot more detail is available at www.bitwig.com/bitwig-studio-2_4
Bitwig Studio 2.4 will be released this summer, and it is a free upgrade to everyone with an active Upgrade Plan. Beta testing of this brand new version is about to start. If you have an active Upgrade Plan, Bitwig will let you know when they're ready. Make sure you're subscribed to their newsletter.