Black Rooster Audio has released RO-SPR, a vintage spring reverb with six different spring types, bass cut, a three-band EQ, as well as spring length and mode control, for the ultimate customizable reverb unit.
- 6 Spring Types: The RO-SPR comes with 6 very unique spring types that have been faithfully modeled after their hardware counterparts, covering 4 decades of sound experiments, innovation, and heavy studio usage.
- Adjustable Length & Decay: Fine-tune your spring reverb experience by adjusting the length and decay, taking you all the way from classic room reverberation to psychedelic space design.
- Mono, Stereo, M2S Mode: We have implemented a versatile signal routing system that allows for mono and stereo processing as well as an M2S mode, which creates width from mono/stereo sources. In stereo mode, the left/right signal is sent to independent springs, whereas in M2S mode, the mono signal is sent to non-identical springs to create bespoke width.
- Classic 3-Band Equalizer: In order to further tame the very specific spectral behavior of the spring, we have added a 3-band EQ to this plug-in. As springs tend to be naturally low-end heavy, with less mids or high-end, this can be equalized in the EQ section.
- Adjustable Gain-Staging: The adjustable gain-staging gives you the ability to control the pre-processing input gain level, as well as the post-processing output gain level. Moreover, we have separated the stereo channels, to fine-tune the amplitude for the natural stereo image of multiple springs. These can vary based on the spring material and the signal's frequency spectrum.
Introductory Price: $59.00 USD (Reg. $129.00).