Bogus Noise has updated Compère to version 1.1.0 with a range of tweaks, fixes and new features:
- Added Monitor Split option for setting B Input Trim.
- Blind mode delay fixed.
- Phase invert fixed.
- Tweaked colours of the Oscilloscope and Spectral Display scales to aid visibility, particularly for waveform peaks.
- FFT overlap maximum value increased to 99%.
- Preferences Window can now be moved around the interface.
- Removed subdivision ticks from around the Sync Mode Scope Range knob.
- Tidied and optimised oscilloscope performance and look at high zoom levels.
- GUI no longer broken on Retina displays (true Retina compatibility to be added later).
- Added slower/held analysis to background of Spectral Display.
- Fixed a couple of glitches in the FFT display.
- Spectral Display can now display amplitudes down to -196dB.
- Added rubber band feature to Oscilloscope to show length of selection in milliseconds.
- Added cents to Spectral Display pitch readout.