BOOM Library has released the Urban Explosions collection. For the recordings, they teamed up with the sound department of EA DICE (known for the Battlefield series, Star Wars Battlefront, Mirror's Edge) and created what they say is the biggest explosion sound FX library ever. EA DICE uses the recordings heavily in Battlefield V and now you can get the recordings and their ready-to-use designed sounds in stereo and 5.1 surround for your own projects.
Urban Explosions comes in three editions:
- Urban Explosions Construction Kit ($179):
- Recorded in real urban environments so you get realistic reverbs and tails instead of artificially processed post-production reverbs or tails that don't sound urban at all. Each explosion in the Urban Explosions Construction Kit comes with a minimum of 24 channels, including a 4 channel ambisonic file, to easily mix the sound exactly as desired.
- Urban Explosions Designed ($119):
- Stereo & 5.1 Surround. In addition to the stereo version, BOOM Library created 5.1 surround versions for each sound to implement any creative surround vision with ease. The Designed edition comes with 672 ready-to-use explosion sound FX in the categories Indoor, Neutral & Urban, each of them in Small, Medium & Large explosion sizes. Beyond that, there are Medium and Far distances, Fast or Slow explosions and a Modern, Soft, Crisp or Distorted character.
- Urban Explosions Bundle ($199.20):
- The Urban Explosions Bundle includes the Construction Kit and the Designed edition at a reduced price and it comes with an additional 20% discount until December 20th.
Trailer: Urban Explosions | Trailer