Bremmers Audio Design has released version 2.6 of MultitrackStudio for iPad.
New in version 2.6:
- Supports AU effect/instrument presets.
- Effect/instrument panes can now be moved anywhere rather than just near the top or at the bottom.
- 12.9 inch iPad Pro: effect/instrument panes now appear close to containing slot rather than near the top or at the bottom.
- Auto Wah effect. (requires Pro Extension).
- Tempo Editor: "Conduct" (tap new tempo for selected part). You can tap an accelerando for example.
- Tempo Editor: SEL menu features 'Stretch' and 'Stretch Accelerando' options. After picking one you can resize the righthand side of the selected part. The accelerando version creates a gradual tempo change. (requires Pro Extension).
- 'Add Click Track': BPM value is no longer limited to whole numbers.
- 'Tap tempo' boxes are more accurate.
- Punch recording with External MIDI Instruments or Virtual MIDI apps: existing signal is now audible, just like it is with audio tracks.
- Fixed: Matrix Sampler inadvertently removed imported samples from iTunes File Sharing folder.
- Various bug fixes.
Price: $30 (MultitrackStudio for iPad) / $20 (Pro Extension).