Youlean has updated Youlean Loudness Meter to version 2.3.2, which brings some requested features and bug-fixes.
Changes in v2.3.2:
- Fixed wrong channel selection in the standalone app.
- Fixed wrong input name with the ASIO driver in the standalone app.
- Fixed GUI not working in some older macOS versions.
- Fixed crash when changing GUI scaling and reverting back to original.
- Fixed drop-down menu glitch.
- Fixed drag and drop not working with Ogg files on Windows.
- Removed support for 32-bit on macOS.
- Improved file support for drag and drop.
- Added System Audio monitoring in Windows standalone app.
- Added fullscreen mode in the standalone app.
- Other small UI, UX improvements.