ddmf has released LP10, a 10-band linear phase equalizer for mixdown / mastering purposes. It provides full parametric control over 8 bands plus a High-Shelf and a Low-Shelf band with variable width. Each band can be amplified / reduced by up to 12 dB.
- Native DSP linear phase code for uncompromised clarity.
- High shelf filter: Gain from -12:12 dB, Q from 0.32:14.42.
- Low shelf filter: Gain from -12:12 dB, Q from 0.39:0.55.
- 8 fully parametric bands: Gain from -12:12 dB, center frequencies from 32:16384 Hz, Q from 0.32:14.42.
- Out gain adjustable from -80:12 dB.
- All controls are fully automatable.
- Latency of 6144 samples.
LP10 is available as a VST effect plug-in for Windows and costs €40. A demo version is available.