Crysonic has released CRY 'Q, a semi-parametric 10-band vintage inspired EQ with "volume preserving" technology.
Inspired by Vintage EQ 's, CRY 'Q attempts to capture and recreate, as close as possible, the sound and character from some of the most popular classic EQ's in the past. It combines this with an intuitive user interface and a "volume-preserving" feature that enables the user to hear what the EQ section is doing without a significant boost or cut in the perceived loudness.
CRY 'Q can be used for recording, mastering, mixing, restoration, audio post production and track sweetening.
- 10 Band Vintage Inspired Minimum phase EQ over 4-Octaves.
- Semi-Parametric Band frequency adjustment.
- Filter bandwidth (Q) widens at minimal settings and narrows at higher settings.
- Filter Boost / Cut: ± 12dB.
- Filter Slope 12dB per Octave.
- EQ amount controllable by ratio.
- Full automation for all parameters via the host.
- Unique and Intuitive RMS Meters.
- 64-bit internal precision.
- 24bit/96Khz audio support.
- Optimized custom DSP code.
CRY 'Q is available as a VST effect plug-in for Windows and has a special introductory price of $39.95 until 1st June, 2006, when it will rise to $49.95. All previous Crysonic customers can take advantage of a 40% discount until 1st June.