Native Instruments updates Reaktor to v5.1.1
Native Instruments has updated Reaktor to v5.1.1.
- Logic 6 versions no longer officially supported.
- Fixed multi-channel AU compatibility with Logic 7.2.
- Fixed cross-platform plugin streaming bug.
- Fixed a plugin streaming bug occurring when controls are controlling other controls in an ensemble.
- Fixed Protools TDM Mac bug (ensembles containing core cells causing Protools error messages).
- Some of the ensembles are clock based and in Sonar will begin producing sound even though the host is not yet in play mode.
- Total connection status button under Sonar triggers a total recall and thus reloads the ensemble upon activation. This resets all changes made so far.
NOTE: If you have altered the factory library of Reaktor, make sure to make a back-up. The 5.1.1 update will update some ensembles located in the factory content folder.