denise audio are giving their users the chance to add some powerful audio editing possibilities to their denise library. Every week, one user has the chance to win up to 250 Euros worth of denise store credit. After six weeks, one grand prize winner will earn 1000 Euros worth of denise store credit.
For a chance to win a prize, they're asking users to create a drum and bass groove to an audio vamp which can be found on their website on the contest page.
The groove video must:
- Use the Perfect Plate or XL version in the groove creation.
- Be up to 45 seconds long and show a denise audio plugin in the video. A still image is ok, but video showing the automation of the denise plugin you use (screen capture) will get you extra points.
- Be posted on social media (Facebook/Instagram/YouTube) and include the hashtag #denisegroove2020 and tag the denise audio account.
Massive extra points when you:
- 75p Add a lead instrument like vocals (rap/grunt) or synth.
- 35p Include a odd time-signature (for one or multiple beats in the groove).
- 25p Use of ghost notes (for one or multiple beats).
- 20p Use reverse (reverse the sample) in the groove (for one or multiple beats).
- 25p Use additional denise audio plugins in the video/groove creation.
- 25p Use parallel distortion (with the God Mode).
- 25p Side-chain filtering (with The Sweeper).
How do you participate:
- Create a drum and bass groove from the provided audio stems on the denise audio website
- Record a video of the short groove you've created from the rules above, either as screen capture, or from a smartphone (the audio and screen must be clear). You can even use a still image with the audio, but it must be of your DAW with the denise plugin with the settings used in the loop.
- Upload your video clip to a social media platform of your choice, either Instagram, Facebook or YouTube and tag denise audio, and use the hashtag #denisegroove2020.
Find out more on the denise audio website