Detunized has released Around Bridges 2 (Berlin) , a new sound FX library that introduces sounds taken from the iron and steel construction elements of various bridges in Berlin.
The entire library was recorded with a two-channel contact microphone setup and features unheard vibrations caused be passing cars, trucks, trams and metro trains.
The material of this library is a comprehensive resource for the creation of otherworldly ambiences of futuristic pass-bys or eerie atmospheres with a touch of old steel and iron elements.
- Arch Bridge Iron.
- Arch Bridge Steel Rivets.
- City Rail Bridge Iron.
- Flat Bridge River Iron.
- Metro Bridge Cross.
- Metro Bridge Iron.
- Railroad Bridge Main Street Iron.
- Railroad Bridge River Steel.
- Road Bridge Iron.
- Road Bridge Steel Sections.
- BWAV files: 186, 24-bit/96 kHz.
- Soundminer compatible BWAV descriptions.
- Length: 7 to 200 seconds.
- Disk Space: 5.4 GB (extracted).
- Total playing time: +2h 35min.