DSound have released RT Player Pro 2.1, their easy to use real-time VST/VSTi host application for Windows & Mac OSX. Also, DSound and IK Multimedia have joined forces to offer the chance to play AmpliTube and Sampletank live with full MIDI control with a custom version of RT Player Lite!
RT Player Pro 2.1
- RT Player Pro 2.1, a stand-alone application (for PCWin/Mac OSX ), is an easy-to-use host application for chaining any combination of up to 24 VST instruments and/or VST plug-ins in realtime - dependant on CPU power, which allows control of all chained VST instruments and VST plug-in parameters from any MIDI controller. RT Player Pro 2.1 is available at PAQ bundles together with MIDI Interactive Remote hardware controller MIR. Its perfect solution for live performance with VSTi and VST plugins.
- RT Player Pro 2.1 has an ASIO-compatible in/out interface, which means that PCI audio cards, USB audio interfaces and FireWire audio interfaces with low latency ASIO drivers (less than 10 ms) can be used for realtime performance (on stage or in the studio).
- RT Player Pro 2.1 contains Track Player with Time-Stretch and playlist capabilities included (999 songs).
- RT Player Pro 2.1 supports more than two midi device inputs.
- RT Player Pro 2.1 supports more than 2 channels output (for VSTi like Halion, Kontakt, Sampletank etc....)
- RT Player Pro 2.1 supports MIDI channel selection for different VSTi, when they are used simultaneously.
- RT Player Pro 2.1 includes built-in Output Soft Limiter.
- More info about RT Player Pro 2.1
- Download demo (Win/Mac OSX)of RT Player Pro 2.1
- More info about PAQ bundles
DSound - IK Multimedia. RT Player Lite - Play AmpliTube and SampleTank with full MIDI control !
IK Multimedia and DSound joined forces to allow you to play AmpliTube and Sampletank live with full MIDI control (on Windows-ASIO cards)! As a registered AmpliTube or Sampletank user you can now download RT Player Lite for free in the user area. RT Player Lite is a Windows application which allow you to host AmpliTube or Sampletank VST and play it live, without the need of an audio sequencer. Moreover RT Player Lite offers full MIDI implementation, allowing to control AmpliTube and Sampletank with standard MIDI foot controllers and master keyboards.
More info at : http://www.dsound1.com/products/rtplite_en.htm