i3 has updated DSP-Quattro to v2.1.2.
- Now the PlayList window has a title according to the current PlayList file.
- Improved AIFF protocol, now DSP-Quattro does not fail to load AIFF files generated by new versions of QuickTime.
- Even better code optimization.
- Several minor things.
- Fixed a problem of audio corruption occurring when playing fast-backward the PlayList on crossfades between tracks.
- Fixed a problem of plug-in latency compensation on the PlayList.
- Fixed a problem displaying the program preset names for AU plug-ins.
- Other minor bug fixes.