Eventide's H910 Harmonizer is on sale for $69 (72% off) until June 23rd (Regular price $249).
The H910 Harmonizer was the world's first digital effects processor. With its unique combinations of pitch shifting, modulation and delay, the H910 can be heard on countless works by artists from AC/DC to David Bowie to Frank Zappa.
The H910 Harmonizer bundle includes H910 and H910 Dual (two plugins) for AAX, VST and AU.
The H910 plug-in is a true analog recreation of the original hardware released in 1974. Use the H910's pitch changing ability to create specific musical intervals and perfect harmonies, spread guitars, fatten snares, apply subtle organic de-tuning to synths or add slap-back delays to vocals. At extreme settings, you can create unheard-of mechanical sounds, drone effects or robot language using self-oscillation, delay, and anti-feedback.
- Keyboard and MIDI mapping - The original H910 featured a keyboard remote control which was used live by several artists including Elton John. With the H910 plug-in you can easily use MIDI to control pitch and harmonization in real-time.
- Envelope Follower - Engineers and producers discovered that sending a control voltage to the hardware H910 could be used to slightly (or massively) vary the pitch, creating entirely new sounds. The built-in envelope follower makes exploring these possibilities easy.
- OUT2 Delay Group - adds inspiring attributes to your sound.
- Optional "glitching" of original H910 hardware to create unpredictable sounds as it alters pitch.
- Modify pitch by musical intervals (diatonic) to harmonize vocals or solo instruments.
- Individually control delay outputs and dry/wet mix.
- Mix Lock allows for scrolling through presets or settings while keeping the dry/wet mix constant.