Main new features:
- ExsManager 2.7 is now fully compatible with Logic Pro 7.
- ExsManager functions can now be used, with the exception of SampleMerge, with GarageBand instruments.
- Full Unicode support for instrument and samples with non-ASCII character sets, as Greek, umlauts, Japanese, etc.
- Enhanced scan of files with ambiguous filenames: when used in conjunction with other ExsManager features, this allows proper suffix renaming of samples.
- Improved SampleMerge support for non standard AIFF sample file formats (Pro Edition only).
- New reorganization mode ("put samples in the same folder of the instruments" ) useful with 3rd party format conversion software.
- Memory optimization: ExsManager now uses less RAM for large libraries.
The v2.7 demo edition and updated PDF manual are already available.