Redmatica has released Keymap, an advanced editor for the Apple's EXS24 Sampler.
Keymap makes it easy to create and edit sampled instruments on your computer, and with its tools and functions you can easily convert your samples into great sounding sampled instruments. Import your EXS24 instruments, loop your samples, use Harmonic Resynthesis to reshape sounds and use a variety of pitch detection mapping tools for getting to the result very quickly, without leaving the Keymap environment.
When you are ready to use your instruments in your music, you can export them as Logic/Logic Express EXS24 instrument files and samples. Each sample file created by Keymap always contains full mapping details so that it can be imported in any sampler application.
- Load/Save EXS24 format.
- Hybrid virtual memory audio engine supports directly WAVE, AIFF, MP3 and AAC.
- Multi-channel sample support (>2 channels).
- Autosplit and Automap using pitch detection.
- Harmonic resynthesis with control over pitch, formant, time and amp.
- Dynamic velocity remapping.
- Surround and spatialization mixer supporting 2.0 4.0 and 5.0.
- Everything is real-time and non-destructive.
Keymap costs €195 and is available for Mac OS X Universal Binary.