forward audio has released version 1.00 of its free Phase Alignment Plugin faSampleDelay today.
fa SampleDelay is a simple, but powerful effect Plugin for small phase alignment tasks in guitar, drum or vocal recordings. Its main purpose is to solve time differences occurring in multi microphone setups and furthermore reduce horrible sounding comb filter effects (often called phase issues). Nevertheless, you can also apply interesting haas delay effects, compensate plugin latencies introduced by other Plugins or intentionally create comb filter effects to create colorful filter textures.
- Sample accurate time delays (0 – 100.000 Samples).
- Fully scalable user interface.
- A/B comparisons.
- Input delays in 4 different units.
- Min and Max Delay setting for narrow delay spans.
- Unique flexible user interface.
- Available as VST2/VST3/AU for Windows & Mac (32-bit and 64-bit).
The demo version of the plugin can be downloaded publicly. To get a free license and to unlock the full functionality users will need to create a forward audio user account.
All users that participated in the public beta of the plugin, can login to their forward audio account and download license and binary there.