accSone has released a free "Drag'n Drop" feature update for crusher-X 8 licensees that comes with a few relevant bug fixes too.
Adds Drag'n Drop features:
- Drop an audio file to the UI will load the file into the Grain Buffer.
- Drop the audio file to the DCO or Editor panel will load it to the DCO and launch the DCO editor.
- Drop one or several crusher-X Patches to the UI it will load the patch(es) to the program slots (only full version).
- Drop a crusher-X Sound Package file to the UI will load the complete sound package (only full version).
Additional topics addressed by this update:
- Adds a global settings reset if shift-key is pressed during plug-in initialization.
- Adds two additional factory DCO binaural sounds: JackTheHammer and BellsInHeaven.
- Optimized the input trigger feature: If a file is loaded to the Grain Buffer and the input level triggers the buffer, the Grain Buffer is released and crusher-X switches automatically back to Live Mode (for live performances where one wants to begin with a static file intro and then automatically continues with the live performance).
- Fixes a seldom crash that happened on loading a new DCO or grain buffer file while processing.
- Fixes a seldom crash that happened sometimes on launching a hint window.
- Fixes a bug that didn't allowed a proper restoring of the MIDI keyboard on/off key status while loading or switching of a patch.
- Fixes a bug that allowed a note being triggered via the MIDI keyboard even if the key is disabled by the selected Scale.
- Fixes a bug that didn't included the WetL/R Volumes into the morph system.
- Fixes some cosmetic UI issues.
- Demo: Removes demo popup window.
crusher-X 8 licensees can follow the download instructions described in their crusher-X 8 delivery mail (received after purchase). The challenge/response wizard will not show up if already executed with crusher-X 8.
- Upgrade / crossgrade from older crusher-X versions: 85,- €.
- Full version: 242,- €.