WoodStepper 3.3 (sequencer/synth/sampler) new features:
- Added new sampling record modes: record on Step 1, record on Next Step, record when Armed, record when MIDI Note on received.
- Added "ALT" button: when a step LED is clicked, it will mute instead of disable the step. When a parameter is changed, the same parameter will be updated in all sequencers.
- Added playhead display in sample graphs: when Sampling is Armed, it displays the relative Step Time, otherwise it displays the current samples being played.
- Presets are now visible and can be set in the DAW preset menu (DAW dependent).
- Added Previous Preset button (visible when sequencer is running).
WoodLofier 1.3.3 (tape wobble/crusher/noise) new features:
- Added AUv3 (iOS) multi-bus (side chain) support.
- Added Side Envelope mode.
- Added Side Inverted Envelope mode.
- Added Side chain gains.
- Added Side chain signal LEDs.
- The side chain audio can be used as modulation signal instead of the built-in LFOs.