FrozenPlain have released Wraith, a synthesiser for ambient and cinematic pads, drones and textures. It's comprised of 230 audio samples grouped into 3 categories: Drones, Tonal and Textures and over 80 playable presets.
It's housed in FrozenPlain's new sampler engine Mirage, which is structured around 3 audio layers that can be controlled separately, and an effects rack with distortion, chorus, reverbs and more. Wraith is designed for an ideal sound design tool for creating atmospheres, backgrounds and tension.
- Over 80 presets that are ready to use for production.
- Wraith is a playable synthesizer. It can be controlled with MIDI CC, velocity and the sustain pedal.
- It includes randomising features allowing for quick trialling of new sounds.
- It has a GUI layout that can be resized.
- 3 layers can be blended together and controlled with an envelope, filters, EQ, LFO, and sample loop settings including crossfade.
- Effects rack with distortion, bit crush, compressor, chorus, reverb, delay and convolution reverb to further shape the sound.
- Sounds with movement and character, both dissonant and harmonic.
Price: $59 - A free demo of 5 sounds and 5 presets is available on the product page.