GG Audio has updated Blue3, their vintage tonewheel organ plugin, to version 1.3.0. This update is a combination of feature additions, sound engine enhancements, minor fixes and one big correction.
What's in this update:
- Added the ability to use any MIDI CC to control rotary speed.
- Added Load & Save buttons to the Controllers page to save and load controller setups.
- Added some predefined controller maps for several controllers as part of installation.
- Corrected a stupid coding mistake in the pedal bass sounds resulting in proper and much fatter pedal sounds.
- [BREAKING CHANGE] Updated all non-continuous parameters to discrete parameters for better DAW & controller integration.
The latest version of Blue3 can always be downloaded from the website: gg-audio.com