HoRNet Plugins has announced the release of Multicomp Plus MK2, the second version of the versatile visual compressor.
This new version includes two more models of compressors (Console4K and VCA160) that bring the total number of compressor types to five. It also includes and expander based on the VCA model.
The plugin has a brand new look and a visual display for input, output and gain reduction.
To speed up your compression duties, auto threshold (based on the specified target gain reduction) and constant input/output level is provided so you can switch between models without loudness change.
Multicomp Plus MK2 has the same analog emulation engine of the AnalogStage plugin and also adds an optional input transformer emulation.
- Five compression models (VCA, FET, OPTO, Console4K, VCA160) and one expander.
- Auto make up gain algorithm.
- Auto threshold to desired gain reduction.
- Analog emulation based on AnalogStage.
- Adjustable analog emulation level.
- Input transformer emulation option.
- Separate hiss control.
- Input, output and gain reduction waveform visualisation, for visual compression control.
- "RealGR" meter showing real speed gain reduction with peak hold.
- External side-chain.
- High pass and Low pass filters for the side-chain.
- Up to 4x oversampling with "Auto" option.
- Input and output gain control with automatic gain adjustment.
- Dry / Wet knob for parallel compression.
- Mac OS X (>=10.5 Intel only) and Windows support.
- 64-bit compatibility both on Mac and Windows.
- Audio Units VST2.4, VST3 and AAX format.
Multicomp Plus MK2 is available on www.hornetplugins.com for 49,90€. You can try the demo version (that silences out every 30 seconds and doesn't allow to save parameters in session) before you buy.
Owners of the previous version of Multicomp Plus can upgrade to the MK2 for 5€.