Image Line has released version 1.31.0 of Deckadance.
Fixes, Changes, New Features and Improvements include:
- [imp] Improved sound engine (2x faster).
- [imp] Improved browser and playlist drawing speed & visual effects.
- [imp] Improved keyboard behavior of shift+key combos (specifically at release time to avoid problems).
- [new] New mouse scrollbar support for slider controls (...also the fx & scratch waveform).
- [new] Added new skin: neon.
- [new] Waveform color support via skin.
- fix] Fixed some problem in the minihost with the MIDI output devices and improved the labels.
- [imp] Source code cleaning.
- [new] Manual Loop in, Loop out/exit and reloop/stutter via keyboard shortcuts:
- DECK A->Loop in: "ctrl+i", Loop out: "ctrl+o", Reloop: "ctrl+r".
- DECK B->Loop in: "ctrl+k", Loop out: "ctrl+l", Reloop: "ctrl+f".
- [imp] Improved MIDI input behavior.
- [fix] Fixed a problem with the keyboard shortcuts for loading songs to the decks.
- [imp] Improved the cue/play behavior. If you are in cue play mode, when you switch the play the song doesn't stop.
- [new] Left mouse click&hold over the waveform/vinyl disk stop the song, when you release the mouse button the song continues.
- [new] Native support for Hercules dj console RMX (Win & OS X).
- [new] Native support for EKS XP10 and XP5 (Win & OS X).
- [chg] Removed temporally the DVS improvement in the special case of timecode cd's.
- [new] Added jog control to the EXT CTRL panel for House and LE editions.
- [fix] Fixed some bugs in the Vestax and White skins.
- [imp] Improved scratch behavior for the Kontrol Dj KDJ500 controller.
- [fix] Fixed some problems with the sampler when Beat Sync is deactivated.
- [new] Native support for M-Audio Xponent.
- [new] Native support for Hercules Console MK2 (Win & OS X).
- [new] Native support for Hercules Control MP3 (Win & OS X).
- [fix] Fixed a bug in the Vestax VCI-100 mapping that caused problems with the jogs.
- [imp] Improved pitch fluctuation behavior in DVS.
- [new] Added direct links to get more information about the supported remote controllers.
- [fix] Fixed some problems with the sampler in the powerpc architecture (OS X).
- [new] Added new skins: Blue, New White, Synq, Vestax and Dj-Tech.
- [chg] Removed the old black, white and vestax skins.
- [new] Support for 14 bit MIDI pitch messages.
- [new] New warning system displayed in the hint window.
- [new] Deck load locked feature. Avoids problems at load times locking the playing decks.
- [new] New loop move feature. In loop mode the jump buttons now moves the full loop forward or backward (1 beat/bar).
- [imp] Improved samples volume stored among sessions.
- [fix] Fixed deck sync behavior problem when load tracks.
- [fix] Fixed a bug in the minihost that causes in some rare situations a problem at startup not showing the main window.
- [fix] Fixed a bug with the filesize warning message for wav files with a size minor than 300MB.
- [imp] Increased the size for the filesize warning message (30MB for mp3 files and 300MB for wav files).
- [new] New loop size visual mark preview.
- [new] New keyboard shortcut list.
- [new] New MIDI function list.
- [new] New support for multiple MIDI input devices.
- [new] New rewind support (via keyboard or MIDI).
- [fix] Fixed a bug with big filesizes in automix mode.
- [imp] Improved contrast of search waveform.
- [imp] Improved samples directory handling.
- [new] Native support for Stanton scs-1d deck.
- [new] Native support for Dj-Tech iMix and iMix reload.
- [new] New render engine for OSX.
- [new] New render engine for Win32.
- [imp] Reduced significantly %CPU usage in OSX and Win32.
- [imp] Improved minihost window resize.
- [imp] General improvements and bug fixes.
- [new] Native support for Vestax VCM-100.
- [new] New mapping for Vestax VCI-100.
- [new] Automatic store of cue points.
- [new] Native support for Synq PCM-1.
- [fix] Fixed a bug in the browser, now folders can be stored in the favorites list (Win32).
- [fix] Fixed a small visual bug in the hitech skin (Beat Align button).