The Mac OS X Audio Editor TwistedWave has been updated to v1.5.
- Vertical zoom.
- Support for WavPack and Wave64 files.
- Added a level meter.
- Added the File/Analyze menu item to gather some info about the waveform.
- Added the option to lock the channels together.
- Ability to display times in SMPTE.
- Uses the TimeCode reference from .wav and .aiff files.
- It is now possible to select the channels used for recording/playing.
- New shortcuts: shift mouse wheel to scroll, and command wheel for vertical zoom.
Fixes and Improvements:
- The presets of individual effects in a stack would not always be remembered.
- When saving a preset, the new name was not taken into account when OK was pressed. Only when validating with return.
- TwistedWave now handles properly Audio Units whose GUI can resize.
- When saving a WAV file, TwistedWave would fail if the extension is not in lower case letters.
- Saving as OGG would only write 44100kHz files.
- Closed files would remain open by TwistedWave, preventing them from being emptied from the trash.