Intermorphic has updated all versions of Mixtikl to version 184.108.40.206.
Changes in Mixtikl v220.127.116.11:
- New: Mix recording - revised UI, improved operation & new Mixdown audio recording option for making high quality mix recordings in non-realtime.
- New: Mic recording - revised UI and improved operation.
- New: Mix EQ - old control now replaced with a full-featured EQ editor.
- New [Desktop version]: Partikl Editor - added an new "Tone: Wavetable" unit.
- New [Desktop version]: Partikl Editor - added offsets (octave/semi/micro) to the Tone: DSynth unit.
- New [Desktop version]: Partikl Editor - allows mixing of inputs from as many disparate Tone generators as required in the synth line (mixing using an audio junction).
- Improved: Better looking skin design.
- Improved: Removed the red "recording" cell overlay when making a live recording.
- Improved: Shorter Pak demo mix names to make it easier to see different recordings.
- Improved: Clearer message when exporting mixes for tweet/email.
- Fixed: New Mix menu Tiklpak checkbox filters now work correctly.
- Fixed: Crash when browsing for content outside of the <Documents>/intermorphic folder...
- Fixed: Content Cell audio can now stream (useful for larger recordings not needing the option of being pitch/tempo shifted).
- Fixed: Many other smaller bug fixes.