Ivosight has updated Soundop Audio Editor, a Windows application for audio recording, editing, mixing and mastering, to version 188.8.131.52.
- Added options to work in single or multiple window mode.
- Added Projects toolbar and Projects panel to manage projects.
- Added menu items to the Editor panel menu to manage projects.
- Supported select multiple files in the Browser panel.
- Added an option to run processor on audio file with current selection or action selection.
- Ctrl + Tab to switch projects, Shift + Tab to change active window.
- Shift + Click on ruler and drag to move selection.
- Triple-click to select all in the waveform editor.
- Ctrl + Click and drag on rulers to zoom to a range.
- Added a toolbar button to synchronize view and selection across audio files.
- Modified the organization of preference dialog.
- Fixed some bugs.