Ivosight has updated Soundop Audio Editor, a Windows application for audio recording, editing, mixing and mastering, to version 220.127.116.11.
- Added the Effects menu to apply a single effect to audio files.
- Supported adding actions of applying a single effect to a processor.
- Added command to repeat the last audio processing command.
- Add effects to favorites in the Effects panel.
- Support setting the default state of effects when added to an FX rack.
- Display the True-peak meter in the Loudness Meter panel.
- Select the loudness target in the Loudness Meter panel.
- Added a command to save all opened documents.
- Save the effect chain name in the FX rack.
- Added a toolbar to set options of scrolling when playback.
- Added an option to change the contrast of the user interface.
- Fixed some bugs.