Jeroen Breebaart has announced the release of Barricade Pro - a multi-factor VST limiter plug-in for Windows that operates in four domains simultaneously:
- Waveform limiting
- Envelope limiting
- Loudness limiting
- Correlation limiting
Barricade Pro builds upon the free Barricade limiter plugin. It extends the freeware version with new functionality, and full control of all its parameters.
- Each section for waveform, envelope, loudness and correlation limiting is fully customizable in terms of time constants, amount of processing, and alike.
- Features professional signal level meters according to the Katz metering system. Metering includes digital peak, peak hold, RMS and correlation levels. Meters can be switched between K12, K14 and K20 scales.
- Supports processing of 64 bits audio data.
- Output bit-depth can be reduced using dithering and perceptual noise shaping.
- Sample rates are supported of up to 196 kHz.
Priced at €10 Barricade Pro is available now.