Voxengo has announced the release of Sound Delay, a new, free, Audio Unit and VST plug-in for Windows and Mac OS X.
Sound Delay is an auxiliary multi-channel signal delaying plug-in. In Sound Delay, you may specify delay time in both milliseconds and samples, with a high level of precision. This plug-in - being technical - provides a basic signal delaying function only, without signal feedback or modulation capabilities.
- Sample-accurate delaying.
- Millisecond-accurate delaying.
- Up to 3 seconds overall delay.
- Multi-channel processing.
- Internal channel routing.
- Channel grouping.
- Mid/side processing.
- Preset manager.
- Undo/redo history.
- A/B comparisons.
- Contextual hint messages.
Sound Delay is free for commercial and non-commercial use, subject to its license agreement.