Jucetice has updated Jost to v0.4.5.
- Added jostbridge to connect to jack64bit from a 32bit binary.
- Added auto_connect_inputs/outputs in config file for automatic jack port connection.
- Added more debug messages to spot problems (obviously only in debug mode).
- Fixed in some cases there were artifacts on audio when swapping the audio graph.
- Fixed no more application close when you shutdown the jack process while jost is running.
- Now less jack process zombified when jost exits.
- Lowered a bit the number of inputs/outputs to favour overall speed.
- Fixed problems with DSSI plugins (namely whysynth, wsynth and others) and DSSI-GUI support is under testing.
- Fixed problems loading LADSPAs with high number of parameters.
- Changed the way the scrollbars are drawn, because the old style was causing an assert hit in my PC.
- Improved look and feel buttons colour.
- OSC support have been removed (not working after 0.2.3), but it will reorganized back in the future.