Jucetice has updated Jost to
v0.5.3 v0.5.4. This version is full of new features, including MIDI automation for plug-in parameters, the ability to change colours for nodes, an increased modular area, a new viewport navigator and some new simple MIDI processors additions.
- Added MIDI learn for each slider in plugins (right click from internal editor).
- Added ability to select which MIDI CC is automating the slider directly from a menu.
- Added MIDI CC for automation recorded with the session.
- Main graph is bigger and inside a viewport so the currently modular area is bigger.
- Added a viewport navigator for the main graph besides the browser.
- Added colour selector for nodes in modular.
- Added middle click navigation in the modular view.
- Added a simple MIDI filter plugin (should be improved).
- Added a MIDI controller plugin (should be improved).
- Selecting and moving more than one object in the modular view is now possible.
- Fixed a problem with locking of plugins in the modular area.
- Plugins in modular view now are limited to the main area so you can’t drag off the component.
- Changed plugin window handling (may rewrite this completely later on).
- Fixed a problem in plugin window menu (first window only responded to commands).
- Rewrote parameter manager update mechanism (no more memory allocations in realtime thread).
- Changed the slider in the plugin parameters window.
- Fixed a problem when saving presets with MIDIpads.
- Tweaked to make it compile and run with gcc 4.3.2.