Jucetice has updated Jost to v0.5.0.
- Aligned to latest juce in svn repository.
- Added juce_amalgamated instead of libjuce to improve build time (and to favour gcc optimizations).
- Added initial ALSA support besides JACK.
- Added a device selection window (alsa, jack) with output selection (and buffersize).
- Added plugin MIDIPADS courtesy by ThePiz.
- Added a MIDI monitor plugin.
- Added an audio meter (gain/spectrum) plugin.
- Added lasso component to select plugins (still moving plugins with mouse is not implemented).
- Fixed plugin version to work with QTractor (latest cvs) and Renoise (i hope finally...).
- Fixed lash support (still disabled by default but can be enabled using premake).
- Fixed a couple of asserts in MIDI output code.
- Cleaned a bit the internal host handling of the selected plugins.
- Cleaned the GUI plugin window managed by the host (may experience problems on some plugins).
- Fixed the menu option New session was not present.
- Improved makefiles, while still using premake (runpremake –help to see the options).
- Zapped the options panel from the plugins window and placed a "options" menu instead.
- Disabled jackbridge for 32<>64 bit, until i write it as a specific JUCE's AudioDevice.
- Disabled external jack sync, until it will be supported in JUCE's AudioDeviceManager.