killihu releases Advanced Toolbar Buttons for Ableton Live
killihu has released Advanced Toolbar Buttons for Ableton Live, a M4L plugin that adds new buttons/controls and new features to work with Ableton Live 11. Each button/control can be individually positioned to customize Live's interface.
- Adjustment of clip parameters without having to open the clip detail view, such as volume, transposition, beat mode, groove selection and others.
- New mode to capture and insert scene.
- Global activation and deactivation of tracks.
- Alternative way to move loop markers in the arrangement.
- Volume, pan and send controls for the selected track.
- One-button access to various Live actions that are only available in context menus.
- Button/control size adjustment to fit any screen resolution.
- Does not interfere with Live's undo history.
- Matches Live's color theme.