killihu has updated Sequencer-Ki, a Max For Live MIDI Effect, to version 1.2.
New features and improvements:
- The trigger probability also affects envelope lanes.
- More steps per beat (3 and 6) to be able to play triplets.
- 3 new random play modes.
- Smooth automation. It is now possible to smooth the values sent by the envelope lanes.
- Solo button for all tracks.
- Muting a track now sends a note off message.
- Option to color all tracks to the same color.
- The rack button to open the sequencer is now mappable.
- When the link button is enabled, changes to the first track also control the mute buttons, solo buttons, and probability switches for all tracks.
- New PDF manual.
- Fixed a bug that caused the mapping buttons to appear with a black background color when reopening a project.
- Fixed some internal color references to make plugin colors better match Ableton Live custom color themes.
Demo Video: YouTube.com/watch?v=k1CFwTIQnzg