Krotos has announced that Weaponiser v1.1.0 is available now as a free update to owners of a Weaponiser Basic or Weaponiser Fully Loaded iLok license, featuring a whole new array of features to "boost your creativity and improve your weapon design and layering workflow".
Weaponiser Fully Loaded customers that upgrade will also receive 41 new artist presets and 402 new assets designed by Bryan Celano (Dead Space, Gears of War 3, Metal Gear Solid), Jim Stout (Sound Ideas Library, sound designer for Native Instruments and more) and George Vlad (Mindful Audio, Door Kickers).
To get v1.1.0, customers can log-in to their Krotos account. If you haven't already, you must register your serial number to your Krotos account in order to start using the product.
5 reasons to get v1.1.0:
- Greater Power and Variation - add variation controls to all synths and in Burst Mode.
- Increased Bank and Burst Mode Flexibility - switch between random and round robin modes.
- Improved Mixing Capabilities - pan per engine and expanded Multi-Mode EQ.
- New 'Tail On Release' System - trigger a tail on the release of the fire button or MIDI note, allowing a cleaner mix or extra control when in Burst Mode.
- Expanded Reverb - when in Tail Mode, switch the pre/post FX output and IR behaviour routing on every round or release.
Weaponiser Recommended Retail Prices (RRP):
- Weaponiser Basic: $399 / £279 (exc. VAT) / €329 (exc. VAT).
- Weaponiser Fully Loaded: $599 / £449 (exc. VAT) / €494 (exc. VAT).