Available in VST/AU/AAX format, Concept is an intuitive and creative soft-synth, that aims to make the process of creating your own patches fast and inspiring. Concept's flexible synth engine will enable you to create everything from traditional synth sounds to more complex evolving textures and custom sound design elements.
A fresh approach to modulation allows any parameter to be mapped to one of four highly editable multi-mode modulators in the centre of Concept's UI. Choose from a variety of flexible modulation options such as an Env/Pitch Follower, an X/Y Capture pad and the unique 'Tweak It' customisation system.
Concept also comes with an extensive selection of high-quality effects with a total of three simultaneous insert slots. A highlight of the effects suite is a mix ready convolution reverb that allows user IR files to be utilised to create unusual creative effects.
Krotos founder and CEO, Orfeas Boteas comments:
Concept offers simplicity, performability and a new flexible approach to modulation and control - all in one easy-to-use UI. It's a fresh approach that can help you to generate ideas and new sounds quickly and as with all Krotos software, it's a lot of fun to use.
Overview of Concept:
- Modulation System - Explore a new approach to modulation using drag-and-drop. Instantly identify your mappings with clear colour coding and animated visual feedback.
- Tweak It - Get inspired quickly using our controllable and assignable customisation system. Create variations of your patch with a single click, with results ranging from musical to complex.
- X/Y Capture - Draw your modulation movements within an X/Y field. Capture patterns for any combination of parameters and sync the results to your projects tempo. Create unique sounds and melodies in an instant.
- FX Rack - Combine a range of ten high-quality effects, and drag-and-drop any parameter into the modulation system. An innovative convolution reverb is included allowing the use of custom impulse responses.
- Audio Input - Stimulate new ideas by performing and modulating with any input or instrument. Use elements from your mix to create dynamic rhythmical patches, or use the pitch follower to create exciting interactions with existing melodies.
To get you started, Concept comes loaded with 200+ diverse presets, designed by the likes of Mercury award-winning music producer Roni Size (Reprazent, Universal), Richard Devine (Google, Warp Records), Kayla Painter (Brownswood Recordings), Dom Ruckspin (Ninja Tune) and Heiroglyphic Being (Mathematics Records).
Intro Price: $99 / £76 / €89 through February 14th 11PM EST (Reg. $129 / £99 / €119).
GBP and EUR prices are plus VAT where applicable.