KV331 Audio has updated their SynthMaster One iOS synth app to v1.3.7. This updates contains new features and critical bug fixes.
- Added new AUv3 skins for 11 inch and 12.9 inch iPads.
- Added MIDI learn for discrete controls.
- Added MIDI learn for modulation amount knobs.
- Added context menu for modulation amount knobs.
- Favourite icon is now displayed next to the preset name.
- Piano keyboard is now showing notes triggered from MIDI input devices.
- OSC/LFO waveform menus drill down to show the selected waveform.
- SynthMaster One engine loads all factory waveforms, consuming around 300 MB upon launch.
- SynthMaster One UI is not scaled correctly on iPhone SE/iPod Touch 7.
- Parameter automations created before v1.3 don't work correctly due to parameter indexes shifting after version 1.3.
- Tapping a node on the treeview control might select the incorrect node.
- Tapping on a listbox while it's scrolling doesn't stop the listbox.
- Knob/slider touch might be cancelled when user slides finger to left/right.
- Polyphony is dropped from 16 to 12 on iPad devices.
- Tempo textbox is not active after Ableton Link is disabled.
- Analog synth tunings are one semitone down.
- When user synchronizes favourite presets to the cloud, the favourite presets list is cleared until the next run.
- Menus should not close when user taps on the built-in keyboard.