With version 1.1 update, the freemium app gets a facelift with a brand new user interface, and it is now a universal app working on both iPad and iPhone devices.
Although SynthMaster Player is a preset based player app, users can edit the following parameters:
- 8 easy parameters assigned by the sound designer.
- 2 XY Pads assigned by the sound designer.
- Effect bypass states and send amounts.
- Layer bypass states and volumes.
- Master volume and polyphony.
SynthMaster Player comes with 100 factory presets. When users complete registration by entering their names and email addresses they receive another 100 factory presets as a bonus. After completing registration, users can purchase any of the available 30 preset banks via in-app-purchase, or upgrade to the Pro version of the app by purchasing the "Factory Presets" bank.
With the Pro Upgrade, all of the 800 factory presets are loaded and also the following features are unlocked:
- Users can save the changes they have made to the presets.
- Existing SynthMaster users can download their previously purchased SynthMaster preset banks inside the app, so that they don't have to purchase them again.
- Existing SynthMaster users can export their own presets in SynthMaster v2.7 and import them into SynthMaster Player for iOS using iTunes.
SynthMaster Player supports CoreMIDI, virtualMIDI, InterApp Audio and AudioBus for integrating with other MIDI devices / DAW apps.
- Minimum operating system supported: iOS 8.0.
- Minimum hardware supported: iPad 3, iPhone 5.
- Suggested hardware: iPad Air and above, iPhone 6 and above.