With the KVR Developer Challenge 2018 at the download and voting stage it's time to focus on each of the 26 entries that are available now, for free, for everyone.
Distortion is a distortion effect plug-in based on a graphical interface. You can draw the distortion function that shapes the nature of the distortion.
- 4x oversampling to reduce aliasing created by the non-linear function.
- 5 movable dots to shape the distortion function.
- Drive knob to choose the amount of distortion.
- Output gain knob to compensate for any gain increase due to the drive or the distortion function.
- Output low-pass filter knob to reduce any harsh high-frequency.
Download, vote & donate at www.kvraudio.com/kvr-developer-challenge/2018
If you haven't read it already, you should check out the KVRDC16 winner's story: Winning the KVR Developer Challenge: An interview with Julijan Nikolic (Youlean)