|Type / Tags|
Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (32/64-bit)
Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon XP
OS X 10.7
Intel processor with SSE2 instructions support
ProF.E.T. is a digital emulation of an high gain distortion preamp/stomp-box for guitar. It has been developed to accurately model its real hardware counterpart, designed and built by Ignite Amps in 2018.
The ProF.E.T. core circuit is capable of delivering tons of tube-like saturation using carefully tuned JFET based gain stages and filters to keep the distortion aggressive and rich of harmonics.
A 4 controls based tonestack with 2 different modes ensures maximum versatility and tone shaping options, whether you use the ProF.E.T. as a preamp or a distortion unit in front of a clean amplifier.
- Ignite Amps proprietary JFET non-linear modeling engine.
- 4 controls tonestack with additional Shape switch.
- Mono / Stereo processing support.
- Selectable oversampling rate (up to 8x).
- Global input / output level controls.
- Double precision (64-bit) floating point mathematical model.
- Fully automatable controls.
- Ignite Amps proprietary preset management system with bank file import/export functions.
Reviewed By sampliist
September 24, 2018
Sound is fantastic right out of the box. Used on guitars with distortion already and just added more fatness.
Somethings to consider in future - factory presets.Read more
Reviewed By Greenroom2
September 13, 2018
Amazing on bass synth! -- only missing a wet/dry knob just to dial it back a bit. Could be next to output.
Thank you.Read more
Reviewed By Shigrath
September 4, 2018
A great and simple distortion for guitar.
Available all desired formats.
Beautiful UI that inspires.
Few tone shaping options, but they all make their own huge difference.
Shape knob renders a tube screamer useless.
Ability to make own presets, routing, oversampling...