Acoustica has updated Mixcraft to v8.1 Build 407.
- Fixed VST3 issue related to Helix Native.
- Optimized loading MIDI files with lots of markers > 500.
- new language files.
- added an undo freezer for cut and delete.
- fix for bug where quantizing start and end results in super small note. bug 9982.
- Updated build of SideKick6 (Pro Studio only).
- Fixed crossfade bugs for 9965.
- Bug 9966 - Shift drag automation doesn't work for volume until you add pivot point.
- Bug 9983 - If you edit imported loops in simple mode, you end up editing the wrong field.
- fixed rounding error when displaying marker time.
- right clicking on track header now keeping clip area focused.
- Bug #9986, fix for Melodyne data not saving into backup files (because file object was not being closed correctly prior to file copy).
- Title bar now updates after entering extension - bug 9973.
- no longer moves marker if just clicking on it without dragging. important due to zoom level. bug 9955.
- fixed focus issue. for bug 9967.
- bulletproof for situation where it would crash trying to draw a null text pointer.
- Fix for bug 9985 - clips did not appear to obey tempo map.