Madrona Labs has released v1.8.3 updates for its software instruments Aalto, Kaivo and Virta for MacOS and Windows. Also, Madrona Labs is having a summer sale. Use the code PARTICLES on any of the product pages to get 30% off any Madrona Labs plugin until the end of August.
Changes Aalto, Kaivo and Virta v1.8.3:
- Added handling of "all notes off" and "all sound off" MIDI messages.
- Fixed bugs with Scala .scl and .kbm handling.
- Fixed issue with step sequencer not quantizing to current scale.
- Fixed issue with step sequencer UI not reaching maximum when dragging.
- Added slower LFO minimum speed and finer adjust (0.0001 Hz).
- Added response to "canDo" MPE query in VST plugin.
- Increased glide time to reduce zipper noise for panel parameters.
Additional changes in Aalto v1.8.3:
- Fixed possible DSP freeze with extreme LFO feedback.
- Fixed sometimes missing t3d light.
- Fixed sometimes missing label backgrounds.
Additional changes in Kaivo v1.8.3:
- Fixed clicks when gate/leak dial is changed.