An update of Aalto and Kaivo to version 1.8.4 is available now from madronalabs.com. This update fixes compatibility issues that showed up in recent versions of Ableton Live, and a bug where Kaivo would stop making sound after a long period of operation.
Aalto and Kaivo changes:
- Removed debug code that was causing a crash in certain hosts.
- Streamlined OSC services.
- Add master_tune program parameter, accessible via program text.
- Fixed t3d input in unison mode.
- Fixed a filter bug that could lead to runaway noise.
- Improved interpolation filters in Body.
For more information, please visit madronalabs.com/topics/7588-kaivo-and-aalto-updated-to-1-8-4.