Matthieu Brucher has updated Audio ToolKit to 2.1.0 with a major refactoring of the Python wrappers and extensive testing of them. New filters were also added to support more complex pipelines (mute/solo and circular buffers for real-time spectrum displays) and Audio ToolKit now provides a CMake configuration file for easier integration in CMake projects.
- Added a config file for CMake.
- Rewrote the Python wrappers to use pybind11 instead of SWIG.
- Added MuteSoloSumFilter to allow mute/solo operations on tracks with Python wrappers.
- SumFilter can now sum multiple channels together.
- Adding fourth order Linkwitz-Riley filters.
- Adding a new circular buffer (for FFT plugins for instance).
- Added parameters for tube (inverters) filters definition.
- Added Python wrappers in Travis-CI builds.
- Added a modified implementation of the Munro-Piazza triode function to remove some artefacts.
- Fix ARM compilation.
- Turn set/get into properties when possible (Python wrapper).
- Enhanced Tools API (Audio ToolKit book).
- Added a Feedback Delay Network filter (FDN) with Hadamard mixing matrix with Python wrappers.
- Fixed MultipleUniversalFixedDelayLineFilter parameters.