Merging Technologies has released Pyramix v5.1 SP3 (build 174), featuring the following bug fixes:
- Fixed. If the CD/SACD tab is not present in your Desktop Settings you will crash on import interchange.
- Fixed. AAF module: Corrected the sample/frames error on video import to allow video clips to be correctly placed on the timeline alongside audio clips.
Pyramix General Functions:
- Fixed. QT handler caused slowdown in QuickMount.
- Fixed. DDPi type 2 created in Disc Write cannot be imported back into Pyramix with the DDP import tool.
- Fixed. Automation can generate clicks in playback if using direct outs.
- Fixed. Selecting PMF Mixdown settings will generate a Runtime error (MTSSrv.exe).
- Fixed. Chase LTC sometimes unlocks on Pyramix 5.1 if using Myk-X30 (only).
- Fixed. Video sync sampling rate indication not always accurate with some Mykerinos boards.
- Fixed. MT Security service not starting issue.