Merging Technologies has updated Pyramix 9 to v9.0.9, a hot-fix release.
- Fixed. Metronome MIDI files load/save not working not working adequately.
- Fixed. Fixed. MOV not seen in Pyramix.
- Fixed. Pyramix with VCube in chase stops at double TAB.
- Fixed. PyraCube VT2: VCube does not follow correctly in FFWD/REW.
- Fixed. Pyramix Mixdown Loudness crash when True Peak Limiter is used.
- Fixed. Media manager trimmer crashes Pyramix when going to mounting rules: Fixed.
- Fixed. Standard User: Unable to find MassCore Platform.
- Fixed. Component coloring in red during automation movements doesn't take care of the Preview mode.
- Fixed. Normalizing pass of mixdown crashes when record blocksize is 64kb.
- Fixed. Fixed. ASIO bridge not properly disabled when un-selected.
- Fixed. Markers Status not saved or kept with project.
- Fixed. Loading Automation versions may corrupt Strip or VCA fader.