MusicLab has announced the release of RealStrat v4.0 for Mac OS X and Windows.
- Song Global mode, turning RealStrat 4 into a powerful song-writing tool:
- Easy-to-use built-in Song Track for constructing guitar parts.
- Chord Selector, allowing to quickly select and insert chords.
- Import the whole chord sets directly from WEB page or Text document.
- Powerful Style Filter letting you find suitable patterns by musical criteria.
- Export Song Track as a Standard MIDI file to use with any third party instruments.
- Double Tracking configuration and patch letting you easily simulate 'double-tracked' guitar part with the single MIDI input.
- Advanced Humanize engine, allowing you to easily add more realism to the performance with a mouse click. Randomization options:
- Other improvements: FretNoise (trigger) FX, Transpose, Transpose (toggle) FXs, Unison/Octave selection for Harmonics FX, Harmonics on black Add-on keys in Bass&Pick mode, Slow Strum time slider in Timing panel.
Price: $199. The upgrade price for previous version owners is $49.00. To order version 4 upgrade please login to your MusicLab account.
You can download the demo version for Mac OS X and Windows.