RealGuitar 2.0 new features
RealGuitar is now equipped with a powerful multi-functional built-in Pattern Manager letting you use the RG MIDI Pattern Library for creating guitar accompaniment parts in the whole new and convenient way.
- Pattern Tree view, allowing to find/select rhythm patterns right from RealGuitar.
- Pattern view, graphically presenting guitar 'Strokes' contained in the current rhythm pattern (differently colored 'Piano Roll' type bars allow to easily visualize Up/Down, Up/Down Muted, Slow Strums, individual string Strokes, etc.).
- Auditioning selected pattern by simply pressing chord on the external keyboard without starting your host sequencer, even with RealGuitar standalone run.
- Total synchronization with host's tempo, start/stop, beats, loop, time signature, etc.
- Drag'n'Drop selected pattern from Pattern window right to your host's MIDI track (pattern is automatically multiplied by the assigned number of measures).
- Real time pattern arranging (dramatic changing pattern performance on the fly):
- Add/reduce dynamics (velo+).
- Randomize dynamics.
- Apply velocity of trigger chord to pattern dynamics.
- Continuous dynamics changes (+/- velocity assigned to Pitch Bender controller).
Features added to Solo mode:
- Hammer-on, Pull-off.
- Hammer-on with automatic Pull-off on key release.
- Legato Slide (up and down) - automatic slide between any two pressed notes.
- Note-Off Repetition - automatically repeating the released note(s) to easily perform tremolo technique.
- 4 Key Switch FX keys (C1, C#1, D1, D#1) let you assign and use up to 4 various guitar effects in the same performance.
- 'Silent' Key Switch mode - allows to switch to new sound (Key Switch FX) without muting the previous one (e.g. performing Harmonics over sustained bass note).
- Pedal Switch FX - switching to various guitar effects/articulations by pressing Sustain Pedal.
You can now purchase the RealGuitar v1.5 bundle for the special reduced price of US$199 and receive a free upgrade to version 2.0 upon release.